place for information on Ross-on-Wye and the Wye Valley
POUND - ROSS-ON-WYE
the house of John Collins can be found at the end of St.
Mary's Street with the
church behind in the photographs below. It leads to Wilton
Road. The Gazebo Tower in the photographs was built, along with
mock gothic town walls during the 1833 construction of Wilton
Road and was originally known as "Collins Tower."